Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A TOUCH OF HONOR REVIEW

's review
Apr 17, 13
                                        Picture

RATE 

 5 stars of 5.

Read from March 27 to April 05, 2013

A Touch of Honor (The Honor Trilogy #1)
Author: J.P. Grider
Theme: Paranormal (Teen Romance)

Honor Stevens is no ordinary seventeen year old girl, whom struggles daily with constant physical pain. Doctors run tests and scans and find nothing. Ethan Sutherland the new mysterious loner boy at school with blonde hair and violet eyes that always seem to be staring constantly at Honor. After one day at school Honor suffers from an intense migraine and fed up with Ethan’s constant stares, she confronts him. ”What is it you want from me?” Honor beginning to feel fear rise up her throat. Ethan nods. “I want to be sure you’re okay,” he says to her softly. “Really? You’ve been watching me and following me in the hallways…and…in the library parking lot just staring at me when I was walking in these past two days..just to make sure I am okay?” His head drops in shame. “You saw me…at the library?”
“Yes.”
“And you didn’t report me for following you?” he asks, looking back up with a smile pasted on his face. From that moment on a friendship develops. Spending a lot of time together Honor opens up to Ethan and tells him everything. Ethan helps Honor discover that she’s an empathy, feeling other peoples pain. Feelings deepen and grow between the two and Etan’s older brother Storm shares the same feelings his brother feels for Honor. This irritates Ethan and warns Honor. I got lost in this story every time I read more and more that I can actually picture it as I read further, feeling real.

I got lost in this story every time I read more and more that I can actually picture it as I read further, making it so real .
J.P. Grider’s “A Touch of Honor” takes you into her world with her character’s and scenes that get you hooked. I was floored by J.P. Grider’s creativity skills in keeping me interested in reading til the last page and succeeded. I highly recommend this book to any one up for a great story, this you must read.

Read my review on Amazon here.
April 28, 2013(POSTED)

http://www.amazon.com/review/RQOEDBBDE6BOO/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00BTQ9JQ0&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=

Buy book here




                                                  Barnes buy button

No comments:

Post a Comment